We hope this email finds you and yours well. We have several updates:
Benevento Insurance Agency continues to have our building closed to the public, however we are reachable. We are working remotely with a skeleton crew. Email (email@example.com) is a much faster way to contact us, but if you need to leave a phone message, it will be returned – just at a slower pace.
Insurance companies are being flexible right now, if you need to discuss your options, contact us regarding:
· Property inspections
The Registry of Motor Vehicles is strictly enforcing a No Walk-In Policy. Only customers with Appointment Reservations will be served for In-Person Transactions.
· Appointment reservations can be made two ways:
· Online at in the myRMV Online Service Center under “Make or Cancel a Reservation.” Bring your confirmation email to show on arrival.
· Call the Contact Center at 857-368-8000.
· Eight RMV Service Centers are open for in-person reservations:
· Boston, Brockton, Fall River, Lawrence, Pittsfield, Plymouth, Springfield, Worcester
· If the service you require can be completed online the RMV will NOT process the transaction in a service center.
· Renewals for standard driver’s license and ID credentials can be performed online along with more than 40 other transactions that can be conducted online, over the phone, or by mail.
· Other changes, check Mass.Gov/RMV for details & more:
· Permit & license tests have been suspended
· REAL ID deadline is postponed to October 2021
· Licenses, ID cards & learners’ permits have 60-day extension of expiration dates (between 3/1/20-4/30/20)
· Suspension Hearings have new requirements
· Vehicle inspection sticker expiration dates are extended
Take care of each other.
Bryan & Christine
Benevento Insurance Agency