Discounts: AAA membership/roadside assistance
Two of our personal automobile insurance carriers offer credit on your policy for having a roadside assistance plan:
Commerce Insurance offers two ways to save with a AAA membership:
- Combines with Loyalty years for a discount (depends on years with Commerce and years with AAA membership).
- Adds the AAA Member Package Endorsement to your policy at no cost ($20 value to purchase the similar Enhancer Endorsement). This endorsement adds coverage to your policy not usually included on a personal auto policy, including:
- Additional $30/day rental coverage on top of the limit you already purchased.
- Mobile phone replacement up to $200 if damaged in a collision.
- Laptop/Tablet Computer replacement up to $1,000 if damaged in a collision.
- Replacement cost for personal belongings up to $250 – no deductible applies.
- Pet Injury Coverage up to $500 if hurt and/or killed in a collision.
- Replacement Cost Coverage for new vehicle for first year of ownership.
- Commerce AAA Package Endorsement Here is the full endorsement for review.
Travelers Insurance offers the Roadside Assitance Program: 5% off comprehensive & collision coverages. Qualifying roadside assistance programs are those which:
- Are purchased at a fair market value, independent of the vehicle purchase transaction.
- Provide roadside services and towing assistance throughout the Continental United States.
Essesentially, Travelers recognizes programs like, but not limited to, AAA.
If you purchase a roadside assistance plan and have your auto policy with Commerce or Travelers, contact us with the information so we can add the discount to your policy on your next renewal.